This page contains information about some experiments I have conducted.
Comparing the comprehensibility of requirements models: an Experiment Replication
This is a replication of the experiment proposed by Hadar, Reinhartz-Berger, Perini, Ricca, and Susi (2013). The experiments compares the comprehensibility of requirements models represented in Tropos and Use cases.
Forms and questionnaires
The forms and questionnaires are based on the ones of the original experiment. They were translated to Portuguese, as they were applied to Brazilian graduate students.
- Pre-experiment questionnaire
- Post-experiment questionnaire (Tropos)
- Post-experiment questionnaire (Use case)
- Tropos Questionnaire
- Original Use Case Questionnaire
- New Use Case Questionnaire
The expected answers for each treatment.